Your health and safety is our number one priority. We offer a range of digital and private services. Please contact your local office to discuss what options suit you. We are here to help.
With a relaxing picturesque outlook towards Mt Taylor, this well proportioned five bedroom home, on an attractive leafy corner block of approx 1175 m2, will be of particular interest to those wishing to secure a quality family home in this tightly held ‘blue ribbon’ pocket of the suburb. A beautifully presented light filled home, families will appreciate the space to spread out - with large segregated living areas and generous bedrooms. Well set back from the street, the home has established and easy care mature gardens and huge opportunities to make it your own. With quality private and public schools, Woden, Canberra Hospital, Southlands and so much more within easy reach, this is a truly rare opportunity not to be missed. With land values steadily rising in Torrens, immediate inspection is recommended. Don't look back in years to come with regret.
* 250m2 total property size approx (188m2 Living and 62m2 garage) approx
* Tightly held, sought after elevated location with an outlook towards Mt Taylor
* 1175m2 land parcel (approx.) with $570,000 unimproved land value (2018/2019)
* Five generously sized bedrooms; four with built in wardrobes, Master with renovated ensuite
* Beautifully renovated kitchen with quality appliances and stone benchtops
* Ducted evaporative cooling and gas heating throughout
* Beautiful polished hardwood timber floors
* Oversized two car garage with large workshop area, separate toilet / wash up room and under house storage
* Carport with secure roller door; ideal for extra cars etc.
* Extra off-street parking for large work vehicles, caravans, boats and trailers on lower side of carport (with minor driveway modification)
* Safe and secure backyard for kids and pets. Lots of play areas for kids adventures and veggie gardens
* Very close to Torrens Primary School, Sacred Heart, Marist College and a short stroll to Mt Taylor Nature reserve