Located in the charming suburb of Carindale, this expansive double-storey home offers the perfect size, layout and location for any family looking for a well-proportioned home in the perfect hilltop position, in an enviably quiet cul-de-sac. Set on an elevated 750m2 parcel of land, it boasts a commanding street presence with its traditional gables and balustrades.
Step through the stained-glass front door into a formal entrance and be greeted by high ceilings and decorated cornices. On this level, there is a spacious formal lounge, separate dining room and a guest bedroom. The kitchen adjoins a comfortable area for the family to relax and have meals together or step out to the undercover patio to be greeted by sweeping views of the suburb and garden access to the resort style pool.
The lower level house a substantial guest suite and the laundry, with access to the garden and pool. An extra wide and deep automated double lock up garage with workbench and storage complete this level.
The sleeping zone upstairs offer three additional double bedrooms with built-in robes, a large family bathroom with separate toilet and a master suite with its own bay window, ensuite and large walk in robe.
Features at a glance:
- Six bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a separate powder room
- Multiple indoor and outdoor living areas
- Spacious Tasmanian Oak kitchen with quality German appliances
- AEG induction cooktop and pyrolytic oven, Bosch dishwasher, convection microwave oven, walk in pantry and RO water filter system
- Daikin 9 Zone ducted air conditioning with MYAIR Wi-Fi app control
- CAT6 LAN cabling to four bedrooms, dual point Foxtel cabling
- LED lighting where practical
- 6.5kW Solar power, Solar hot water, Rainwater tank with booster pump
- All exterior doors fitted with keyed alike security doors, Alarm system
- A room next to the pool for home office or pool house
- Fully fenced back yard with garden shed
This property appeals to small, large or huge families and can easily be converted for dual living, with a separate entrance.
Surrounded by scenic parkland and walking trails, this home offers residents the convenience of local shops including Westfield Carindale, Metropol Shopping Centre or Aldi just 6 minutes away. Within the highly regarded Mansfield State High School and State School catchments and walking distance to public transport, Citipointe and childcare, this family friendly location has it all.
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 23 Angourie Place, Carindale QLD 4152.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.