In response to the rapidly changing circumstances around COVID-19 some of our services have gone digital to ensure your safety. The most important thing to know is that we are still open for business and we are here to help! If you’d like to discuss buying, selling or renting, please contact your local office or agent to discuss our digital and online solutions.
To maintain social distancing and during this time we will be showing the property individually during the open home time advertised , please get in touch if you would like to arrange a time slot.
You won't find a more remarkable estate on Sydney's lower north shore.
Proudly positioned in an elevated location, this magnificent family compound simply has to be seen to be believed.
Showcasing 270-degree views of Sydney Harbour, the sprawling luxury residence sits on a level double block of 1,670 square metres - offering two incredible properties, both with dual access.
The estate includes a three-storey Federation masterpiece, luxury guest house, heated pool, billiards room, sandstone cellar, a four-car garage – and every possible amenity to deliver a lifestyle beyond compare.
With panoramic views from almost every room, rear lane access, privacy and security, strikingly beautiful homes of this calibre rarely come to market, presenting a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for ultra-prestige buyers.
• Ultra-luxury trophy estate for discerning buyer in search of the very best.
• Stunning panorama of Sydney Heads, Opera House, Harbour Bridge, North Sydney.
• Four incredible bedrooms on one level in main house. All with ensuites.
• Master retreat offering own living area, full bathroom, terrace and harbour views.
• Lower level teenage paradise - billiards room, rumpus, kitchen, heated pool.
• Incredible sandstone cellar with cedar racking and French oak flooring.
• Guest house with huge living and dining, sweeping views, and two bedrooms.
• Level block of land, 1,670 sqm, dual street access, four garages.
• Close to schools, transport, cafes, restaurants, ferry to CBD.
Disclaimer: All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Belle Property by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. The information contained herewith should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in Cremorne NSW 2090.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.