Occupying a private, yet incredibly convenient, Grange position, moments to a selection of parklands and cafes, this well-appointed home allows for effortless low-maintenance living amongst a private resort style setting.
The lower level has been designed as the hub of the home and seamlessly integrates the stylish interiors with the expansive outdoor entertaining space. An additional fourth bedroom or home office provides further space and flexible living options. The kitchen has been designed for modern living and emphasises the quality on display throughout the home, with an expansive stone island bench, plentiful storage options and quality stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop.
The open plan living spaces spill through sliding doors to reveal the expansive deck area and stunning in-ground pool and spacious pool deck. Allowing you an escape at home, the outdoor entertaining area further emphasises the qualities of Queensland living with a fabulous swimming pool and expansive decking – the ideal setting for entertaining family and friends.
Enjoy the convenience of being moments to the vibrant Wilston Village for local shopping and dining, a selection of cafes, parklands and bikeways, a short commute to the CBD, Airport and Hospitals, and within the Wilston State School Catchment.
- Stylish kitchen with large stone island bench and quality stainless steel appliances
- Light filled open plan living with high rake ceilings, opening to outdoor entertaining area
- Master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite and private balcony
- Two additional bedrooms with built in robes, plus separate 4th bedroom or office
- Main bathroom with separate shower and bath, plus additional powder room on lower level
- Expansive, private entertaining deck overlooking stunning in-ground pool
- Air-conditioning (reverse cycle), alarm system, plentiful storage options inside and outside
- Wilston State School Catchment (Prep to Year 6) & Kelvin Grove State College Catchment (Year 7 – Year 12)
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 60 Colston Road, Grange QLD 4051.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.