Modern, contemporary and spacious, this wonderful single-storey, Torrens Title home has it all. Perfectly situated in the south-west of Adelaide this home is ideal for families, downsizers and first home buyers being only a stone’s throw away from Westfield Marion Shopping Centre, the SA Aquatic Centre and many public transport routes.
Sitting on an impressive land size of 360sqm approx. this home is spacious and offers a free-flowing layout. To the left side of the home find 3 well-sized bedrooms all with lush carpet flooring, the master has the added bonus of a walk-in robe and dazzling ensuite. The other two bedrooms have built-in robes and are serviced by an ideal 3-way bathroom that will make the family’s morning routine a breeze.
At the back of the home find the open plan living, dining and lounge area, with a bonus second living room located in the middle of the home. The kitchen offers a modern appeal with its two-tone colour palette and is equipped with stone benchtops, stainless-steel appliances, built-in oven, rangehood and gas cooktop and a good sized pantry. The entire space flows seamlessly out onto the tiled undercover alfresco and low maintenance backyard, making it the perfect area for entertaining family and friends.
Nearby conveniences: 3.5km to Brighton beach, 450m to Oaklands Railway Station, Coles Warradale, shops, restaurants and cafés along nearby Marion Rd and Brighton Rd, Oaklands Wetland and Reserve, Flinders Hospital, sports clubs, parks and reserves.
• Nearby educational institutes: zoned for Warradale Primary School and Seaview High School, close to Sunrise Christian School, Westminster School, Clovelly Park Primary School, Hamilton Secondary College, Sacred Heart College, Flinders University, TAFESA at Tonsley
• Ducted r/c a/c, LED downlights and 2.7m high ceilings throughout the home
• Large separate laundry
• Curtains on all bedroom windows
• Secure single car garage with automatic roller door
• Rainwater tank, small garden shed and satellite dish
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 28 Dwyer Road, OAKLANDS PARK SA 5046.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.