Architecturally designed by award winning builder Samuel James Homes, this impressive property is built to the highest of standards and offers spacious, low maintenance designer living.
The heart of the home showcases seamless indoor/outdoor entertaining with the open plan living and kitchen flowing beautifully through to the fully enclosed outdoor living space, highlighted by the stunning timber deck and feature gas fire place.
Key Features – Ground Level:
- Spacious open plan living
- Striking designer kitchen complete with quality appliances, stone tops & breakfast bar
- Large master suite with built in robe and deluxe ensuite bathroom
- Completely enclosed outdoor entertaining area complete with timber deck, feature gas fire place, café blinds and built in timber seat
- Second living space, ideal as a rumpus room, kids retreat or home office
- Downstairs toilet and powder room
- Separate laundry
- Low maintenance courtyard
Key Features – First Level
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 generous in size and with mirrored built in robes
- Large family bathroom complete with bath, shower, toilet and vanity
- Convenient study nook – perfect for studying children or working from home
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout
- Ample storage including under stair and outdoor storage
- Floor to ceiling tiles to the bathrooms
- Security alarm system
- Rain water tanks plumbed to the toilets
Located just a short stroll to the beach and within close proximity to all amenities including public transport, local schools, shops & cafes, cosmopolitan Semaphore Road & West Lakes Shopping Centre.
Year Built / 2008
Council / Charles Sturt
Council Rates / $1,500PA
Community Title Insurance / $240PA
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 1/48 Sansom Road, SEMAPHORE PARK SA 5019.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.