Sophisticated in design. Sublime in finish. With an under-roof plan of some 113sqm (approx.) this dual level town home, beautifully harnesses the northern light through banks of sliding double glazed doors and captures the leafy established nature of a quintessential Oak lined Inner South enclave. Set amongst rich landscaping, the striking façade demonstrates strong design vision, bold yet timeless, crisp but welcoming.
Enjoy the balance of easy care living without sacrificing on living space, with a large airy lounge
and dining room with vaulted architectural ceilings, plus covered alfresco entertaining for a second quiet retreat. A dreamy kitchen, masses of stone and timber veneered cabinetry, 900mm induction cooktop, butlers pantry and european laundry.
Perfectly positioned at the front, the master bedroom is a delight for those looking for that touch of luxury, complete with porcelain tiled en-suite that is fresh and bright, and a complete wall of wardrobes. Storage is in no short supply in the home with the remaining two bedrooms also offering built in wardrobes, and shared main bathroom, with lux main bathroom.
• North facing living zones, kitchen and alfresco entertaining with complete outdoor kitchen with premium Beafeater BBQ
• Fantastic kitchen, maximised storage, bespoke lighting, induction 900mm cooker, underbench oven, windowed spash back
• New technology three phase electric hot water system, zoned RC heating and cooling
• Sensational position, school catchment for Telopea, Narrabundah College, easy walk to St Clare's and St Edmund's, Narrabundah Early Childhood and the Canberra Airport, Fyshwick Market and Industrial Hub, Manuka and Kingston
• Hardwood parquetry flooring, modern grey schemed colour pallet, plush carpets, deep skirtings and square set cornice
• Monitored security system with perimeter cameras, video entry access, double glazed throughout, 2.2m colourbond fences for maximum privacy
• Fully tiled bathrooms, en-suite plus downstairs powder room, porcelain suspended dual vanities
• Oversized garage with internal access, remote gate development access
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 1/15 Lumeah Street, NARRABUNDAH ACT 2604.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.