Designer qualities and supreme convenience are on offer with this gracious single level full brick home that showcases open plan living, family enjoyment, a walk to everywhere address and plenty of natural sunlight all year round. Immaculately presented, the home features bright interiors, a lovely formal living room complete with three comfortably sized bedrooms, space to integrate a home office or family rumpus room, alfresco entertaining, high ceilings and a retreat style vibe in a quiet pocket of Carlton. There are endless recreational opportunities around with numerous parks, sporting clubs and playing fields. Enjoy the ultra-convenient location within easy walking distance of Carlton train station, 455 bus service to St George Hospital and Kogarah Town Centre with trendy cafes and restaurants nearby. There is scope for your dream extension (STCA) at the rear of the property as well as a granny flat (STCA) for those looking to integrate multi-generational family living.
- Single level home featuring three bedrooms, two with built-in robes, two lavish modern bathrooms and split-system air conditioning.
- Contemporary open plan kitchen with breakfast bar, timber cupboards, electric cooking and plenty of storage options.
- Master bedroom features timber flooring, lovely natural sunlight, privacy and serenity.
- Full brick construction, rear lane access to a single lock up garage and outdoor shed.
- Plenty of space for family and friends to enjoy entertaining inside with a lovely fireplace for those winter nights and outdoors with the undercover area.
- Enjoy coffee and tea on the front verandah whilst taking in the native wildlife of St George.
- Landscaped child-friendly backyard complete with dual side access and fencing.
Features & Amenities:
- Convenient and easy walk to Carlton Train Station (450m) via Carlton Parade and Kogarah Train Station.
- Quality school catchment options for primary, secondary and private education including Carlton Public School and Kogarah High School.
- Access to plenty of excellent medical specialists in both Kogarah and Hurstville.
- Within a five-minute drive of Hurstville CBD, Westfield Shopping and rooftop dining.
- Ten-minute drive to surrounding waterside suburbs including Brighton-Le-Sands, Sans Souci, Dolls Point, Ramsgate and Sandringham.
Land Size: 632.3m2 approximately (As Per Contract For Sale).
Approximate Outgoings Per Quarter:
Council: $477pq approximately.
Water: $191.50pq approximately.
For more information or to discuss this property, please contact:
Michael Yao | 0451 512 601.
Patrick Wedes | 0418 356 789.
Myanna Wedes |0431 927 391.
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 32 Edgehill Street, CARLTON NSW 2218.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.