This spacious home is perfect for families, sitting on a large land size of approx. 697sqm and nestled in the quiet streets of Wynn Vale surrounded by many of life’s conveniences. It offers the perfect location for families as well with many schools and The Grove Shopping Centre only a 5-minute drive away.
Upon entering the home be delighted by the 2.7m high ceilings, polished timber flooring and feature chandelier hanging in the entry way. This style and charm continues on through the rest of the home offering a free-flowing layout and multiple living spaces.
The first room to your right is a large home theatre room with a Panasonic 1080p resolution projector and screen; the ideal space to host movie nights or a great chill out zone for the kids. Across the hall, enter into the formal lounge that flows into the open dining and kitchen offering a bright and modern appeal with wonderful gloss white cabinetry, stainless-steel appliances and a central breakfast bar.
To the left side of the home with access via the dining room, find 4 spacious bedrooms all equipped with lush carpet flooring, ceiling fans and 3 with built-in robes; the master offers the added bonus of an ensuite. With easy access to all rooms the main bathroom has a luxurious appeal with floor-to-ceiling tiles, a double vanity and large free-standing bath.
Heading outside you will find a large backyard that is low maintenance and perfect for entertaining area all year round. There is a paved undercover patio, feature raised garden wall and a garage that could be used as a storage shed, workshop or extra car parking space.
Nearby conveniences: The Grove Shopping Centre, Westfield Tea Tree Plaza, Golden Grove Recreation Centre, Waterworld Aquatic Centre, sports clubs, public transport routes, cafés, restaurants, parks and reserves
• Zoned for Keithcot Farm Primary School and Golden Grove High School and close to King Baptist Grammar School, Pedare Christian College and Gleeson College
• Separate laundry
• Warm heat lamps in all bathrooms
• Ducted evaporative a/c, ducted gas heating and LED downlights
• 3.5kw solar panel system
• Single car garage with automatic roller door and access to backyard
• Home has been renovated and given a modern refresh
• Security screen doors on front and back doors
• Internally monitored security cameras at front and back doors
• NBN ready and LAN connections to multiple rooms
Thank you for your interest in 4 Foulis Court, WYNN VALE SA 5127.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.