Smart in design. Smart in finish. With an under roof plan of some 150 sqms (approx.) this single level town home, beautifully harnesses the northern light through banks of sliding doors and highlight windows, whilst surprisingly incorporating multiple living zones.
Unique and scarce in the market, enjoy the balance of easy care living without sacrificing on living space, with a large airy lounge, dining room to fit the whole family, plus a cleverly partitioned family room, hidden through plantation shutters, or easily opened up if required. Recently renovated, the modern kitchen has been carefully planned, storage and function on the top of the list, closely followed by a clean simple aesthetic. White glass Westinghouse gas cooker, and matching electric oven, deep breakfast bar/ preparation area, and a carefully hidden swish enamel sink.
Perfectly positioned at the front, the master bedroom is a delight for those looking for that touch of luxury, complete with porcelain tiled en suite that is fresh and bright, as is the adjoining walk in wardrobe. Storage is in no short supply in the home with the remaining two bedrooms also offering built in wardrobes, and shared main bathroom. Alfresco entertaining is delightful year round, as the side deck with retractable awning is a secluded sun trap, enjoying the established nature of the richly planted gardens. Immaculate, sensible, and convenient, just moments to the Southlands Shopping precinct, the Woden Hospital and Business District, easy access to the City and Airport.
• North facing living zones, kitchen and alfresco entertaining
• Fantastic kitchen, maximised storage, great lighting, quality appliances
• Laundry with lots of cupboards and external access onto a side courtyard
• Ducted heating and cooling, Solar panels with original contract, end date 2031, separate water meter
• Retractable awning over alfresco, fully fenced courtyard with Travertine tiling, 1200L water tank
• Double garage with automatic door and internal access
• New carpets, fresh paint, new blinds, Category 5 wired, timber flooring throughout high traffic areas
Thank you for your interest in 1/82 Hurley Street, MAWSON ACT 2607.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.