Restrictions have loosened across the country, but your health and safety is still our number one priority. We can offer a number of digital or private services if you prefer. Please contact your local office to discuss what options suit you. We are here to help.
Oozing contemporary and modern design complete with high end finishes, this luxurious double-storey home is sure to impress. Not only is the home itself wonderful, but so is its location. Situated in Henley Beach South, find many of life’s conveniences only minutes away from your doorstep.
Safely watch your kids go off to school from your front door with Henley Beach Primary School directly across the road and enjoy the lifestyle offerings of nearby Henley Square.
Upon entering the home be impressed by its bright north facing orientation and spacious appeal with 3m high ceilings, LED downlights and polished timber flooring. Heading up the wonderful floating timber staircase be delighted to find four bedrooms, the main bathroom, a study nook and an open living space; the perfect area for children and teenagers to relax, play or study.
The master bedroom is slightly secluded from the other three rooms giving it that added sense of privacy. It offers a spacious and luxurious appeal with a large walk-in robe, ensuite with floor-to-ceiling tiles and double vanity, as well as its own private balcony with bi-fold plantation shutters. All other bedrooms have built-in robes and easy access to the main bathroom also offering deluxe floor-to-ceiling tiles.
On the lower level, find an ideal open-plan layout boasting ample space for entertaining and relaxing. The modern and timeless kitchen features SMEG stainless-steel appliances, stone benchtops, an island bench with breakfast bar and a large walk-in pantry. Into the living and dining area, find enough room for the whole family. In winter, unwind watching a movie in front of the feature gas heater, and in summer open up the large sliding doors to the undercover alfresco and enjoy the fresh sea air.
Nearby conveniences: Henley Square Pavilion shopping centre, Harbour Town Adelaide, golf and sporting clubs, West Beach Parks, River Torrens Linear Park, cafés, restaurants and numerous beaches along the western coast.
• Nearby schools: Star of the Sea Primary School, Henley High School and St Michael’s College
• Separate laundry and guest toilet downstairs
• Feature built-in wine bar with overhead storage and separate courtyard off of hallway
• Outdoor kitchen with sink, overhead cupboards, range hood and BBQ gas point in alfresco
• Double garage with built-in bench, sink, overhead cupboards and storage cupboard
• 6 zone ducted r/c a/c, RWT, security and intercom system
• Stylish plantation shutters on all windows throughout the home
• 3m high ceilings downstairs, 2.7m high ceilings upstairs
Brought to you by