Occupying a private and incredibly convenient position at the end of a peaceful cul-de-sac, this Queenslander is stunningly presented with an attractive combination of traditional character features and stylish contemporary comforts. Stepping inside the thoughtful layout and soothing neutral colour scheme coupled with the expansive living spaces provide a home that caters to the largest of families. The open plan kitchen, living and dining provides the perfect hub for entertaining, with a bank of bi-fold doors and window servery creating a fluid connection with your outdoor entertaining areas. Whilst the expansive rear deck overlooks the stunning in-ground pool and lush garden surrounds providing highly sought space and privacy - perfect to escape your busy lifestyle or for entertaining with family and friends. The lower level features an expansive living space opening through a wall of bi-fold doors to reveal the stunning in-ground pool, three well-proportioned bedrooms with built-in robes, an additional bathroom, and a kitchenette, allowing flexibility for dual living. This home provides a lifestyle opportunity, conveniently located moments to a selection of cafes and parklands, shopping precincts including Chermside shopping Centre, public transport options and with easy access to the CBD or airport.
* Multiple internal/external living spaces over two spacious levels
* Stylish kitchen with quality appliances, ample storage and window servery
* Spacious master bedroom with large walk in robe
* Air-conditioning throughout, plentiful storage options, NBN connection
* Fully renovated main bathroom with freestanding bath
* High ceilings, polished timber floors, VJ panel walls, beautiful ornate features
* 3.7m high carport designed to accommodate 4 cars and boat, work shop
* 4KW solar system, generator backup connection, 4x3000L water tanks
* Stunning in-ground pool, Fully fenced 810sqm block
* Kedron State School Catchment & walking distance to Padua School
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 15 Ida Street, Kedron QLD 4031.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.