Occupying a commanding position on the crest of the hill capturing breathtaking northerly views, this striking post-war brick home immediately impresses with its location, size and the ideal blend of luxurious modern appointments. The home boasts light-filled interiors and an incredibly private position. Taking full advantage of its elevated position, this home provides multiple entertainment options, whether catering for large gatherings or for intimate family living; sit on the expansive front deck taking in the captivating, north facing view and cooling natural breezes or relax by the stunning in-ground pool set amongst the secluded, architecturally designed courtyard garden. The large near-new kitchen with adjoining dining area caters for growing families with quality stainless steel appliances, stone island bench and plentiful storage options – all overlooking the stunning in-ground pool and alfresco entertaining area. The lower level provides flexible living options and features a spacious living room that could be utilised as a children's play room, home office, guest accommodation or suit dual living with a shower and toilet already in place. Located moments to vibrant Wilston Village for local shopping and dining, within the Windsor State School Catchment and only a short commute to the CBD or airport.
- Multiple indoor/outdoor living spaces over two spacious levels
- Expansive master bedroom with stylish ensuite bathroom
- Three additional bedrooms all with built in robes, plus separate study area
- Beautiful brand-new mid-century inspired bathrooms with terrazzo floors – the main with freestanding bath and separate shower
- Hardwood timber floors, high ceilings, light filled interiors, open fire place
- Stunning in-ground pool set amongst the secluded, architecturally designed courtyard garden
- Two single garages, air-conditioning throughout, water tank, alarm system
- Windsor State School catchment, and close to other highly sought-after schooling, walk to rail and bus
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 14 Brook Street, Windsor QLD 4030.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.