Perfectly located in the south-west suburb of South Plympton, find this brand new, double-storey home oozing contemporary design and high-end finishes. With a house size of approx. 250sqm and sitting on a large land size of approx. 409sqm, this home is perfect for families, first home buyers or those looking to expand their investment portfolio.
With its great design and modern appeal sure to tick every box, what’s more is its location, also sure to impress. Giving its owner’s the best of both worlds, a quick 10-minute drive will see you enjoying the sun and fresh sea air at one of Adelaide’s best beaches, while a 15-minute drive in the other direction sees you reach the heart of the City.
Upon entering the home, be delighted by high 2.7m ceilings, bright LED downlights and quality 12mm thick floorboards throughout the living spaces. Find 3 well-sized bedrooms, one downstairs and two upstairs, including the master that has a large built-in robe, balcony and dazzling ensuite with floor-to-ceiling tiles. The main bathroom also features floor-to-ceiling tiles as well and a wonderful free-standing bathtub; the perfect place to unwind after a long day.
Downstairs offers a spacious layout with an open plan living area flowing through to the undercover alfresco and low-maintenance backyard. The kitchen is definitely a highlight of this area, with its wonderful two-toned colour palette, large breakfast bar, stainless-steel appliances, stone benchtops and ample cupboard space for storage.
Nearby conveniences: Cumberland Park shopping, Castle Plaza, Westfield Marion, Marion Outdoor Pool, sporting clubs, public transport links including buses, trains and trams, cafés, restaurants, parks and reserves.
• Nearby Schools: Forbes Primary School, Edwardstown Primary School, Ascot Park Primary School, Emmaus Christian College, Immanuel College, Sacred Heart College
• Brand new 2019 built home
• Two extra lounge spaces; formal lounge downstairs and open retreat area upstairs
• Double glazed windows and extra insulation for roof and walls
• Automatic, remote controlled double garage
• Separate laundry and full-size bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles downstairs
• Ducted r/c a/c, RWT, landscaped front and back gardens
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 16 Jervois Street, SOUTH PLYMPTON SA 5038.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.