This stunning, double-storey home of approx. 468sqm, sits on a massive plot of approx. 1007sqm and offers an array of high-end features, as well as the perfect layout for family buyers. Situated at the end of the road, tucked away from the busy streets and main roads, this excellent home overlooks a lush tree filled reserve and is ideally located half-way between the City and Adelaide Hills, giving its owners the best of both worlds.
On the upper level find a formal living space, 3 well-sized bedrooms and a luxurious bathroom featuring in-floor heating, a double vanity and large soaker tub. Two bedrooms offer built-in robes, while the third features a large walk-in robe and its own private balcony, the perfect space to relax after a long day or enjoy your morning coffee.
On the main level downstairs, effortlessly enjoy the open plan style living space and large outside entertaining area featuring a dazzling undercover, heated swimming pool. The alfresco space also features a wonderful built-in fireplace; the ideal space to entertain guests all year round. The spacious kitchen has a modern appeal and a range of high-end finishes including granite bench tops, stainless-steel appliances, glass splash back and an ideal built-in, draw style dishwasher. Connected, find a large open-plan living area with a study nook and a formal dining room.
Additionally on the main level, find two more bedrooms including the exquisite master bedroom, featuring a large walk-in robe and standout ensuite with in-floor heating, a large luxurious spa bath and wall mounted TV.
Nearby conveniences: Mitcham Square Shopping Centre, Frewville Foodland, Burnside Village, Cleland Conservation Park, Mount Lofty Botanic Gardens, cafés, restaurants, parks and reserves.
• Nearby educational institutes: Mitcham Primary School, Glen Osmond Primary School, Glenunga International High School, Urrbrae Agricultural High School, Mercedes College, Scotch College, Unley High School, Seymour College, Concordia College, University of Adelaide Waite Campus
• 3 car garage with automatic, remote controlled roller doors
• Large separate laundry and third bathroom on lower level
• Storage galore both inside and outside
• Ducted r/c a/c, 10KW solar panel system, BBQ gas point in alfresco
• Beautifully landscaped front and back gardens
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 9 Coppins Road, URRBRAE SA 5064.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.