Built with space and style in mind and finished to the highest of quality, this contemporary home is situated just a short stroll to all that Glenelg has to offer and delivers the ultimate in low maintenance designer living.
From the stunning view over the picturesque reserve to the solid timber floors, timber staircase & stone tops, this home oozes luxury throughout over two expansive levels of living.
• Spacious, light and bright open plan living
• Striking designer kitchen complete with quality European appliances and stone tops
• Solid timber floors throughout the downstairs living area
• Two living areas downstairs both with an outlook to the courtyard
• Access to the front courtyard through double French doors - ideal for entertaining
• Downstairs toilet & vanity
• Separate laundry with added storage
• Rear access to the automatic double garage with added space for storage
• Master Suite complete with his and hers walk in robe & deluxe ensuite with large spa bath plus a private balcony showcasing the best of the picturesque view over the reserve
• Separate upstairs living area – ideal as a teenage retreat or study area
• Bedrooms 2 & 3 generous in size and with floor to ceiling built in robes
• Large main bathroom complete with separate bath, shower, toilet & linen cupboard
Additional Features Include:
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Ceiling fans to bedrooms
• Security system
• Convenient under stair storage
Perfectly suited to the executive couple, savvy investor or growing family the home is private, secure and offers a low maintenance, lock up and leave lifestyle, giving you time to enjoy the attractions of Glenelg including Jetty Road and Glenelg Beach being just 1km away.
Council/ Holdfast Bay
Year Built/ 2006
Land Size/ 272m2
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 38B Tod Street, Glenelg North SA 5045.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.