MOTIVATED VENDORS, a must inspect...
This sought-after Ferny Grove pocket rarely offers such a premium buying opportunity combining generous size, leafy privacy and excellent convenience to all lifestyle amenities. Nestled on an easy-to-maintain 990sqm block at the end of a wonderful family cul-de-sac, this classic quality residence is beautifully presented throughout and set up high to capture gorgeous tree-filled views in all directions.
Its flowing single level layout of 212sqm (plus more than 90sqm of verandahs) has been cleverly designed to take full advantage of natural light and the beautiful scenery with well-defined living spaces for the whole family to enjoy. There are tall 9-foot ceilings, separate formal and casual spaces and a great entertainer's kitchen finished with quality Tasmanian Oak cabinetry, a sit-at bench and walk-in pantry plus a cafe-style alfresco servery to the outside. Four big bedrooms include a huge master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite, and there is a spacious family bathroom.
The home is embraced by a wide wraparound veranda that makes the most of its elevated position with a lovely view over the surrounding area. There are also mature gardens, sunlit level lawns and a separate double garage with workbenches, storage and power.
Residents of this tightly held enclave enjoy easy access to the train station and the site for the new major Ferny Grove hub, as well as being walking distance to Ferny Grove State High School, the local primary school and supermarket shopping. It's also a quick 20-minute commute to Brisbane's CBD.
At a glance:
- Supremely spacious and bright 4-bedroom family residence
- An elevated setting on almost a quarter-acre block of land
- Well-defined living spaces with large formal and casual areas
- Wide entertainment deck and wraparound veranda with leafy views
- Spacious backyard with level lawns and mature garden surrounds
- Four double bedrooms include a master with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Tasmanian Oak kitchen with breakfast bar and walk-in pantry
- Fully ducted air-conditioning (and heating) and a double garage with workbenches
- Easy access to the train station, shops and schools, and just 20-minutes to the CBD.
Please contact Leigh Hutton for more information.
Thank you for your interest in 8 Fife Court, Ferny Grove QLD 4055.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.