Tranquilly elevated in a quiet street of Greenacre, this double brick and concrete slab two storey home is perfect for multi-generational families. Set across 557.4m2 of land approximately with a wide 20.599m frontage, this home is sure to please those who are avid for space, storage and peacefulness. Enjoy parkland views from the second storey, Daikin split-system air-conditioning on the ground floor with ducted air-conditioning upstairs. It is the perfect opportunity for in-laws to live downstairs on the ground floor with easy access to the rear yard. The flexible layout includes five bedrooms, four which have built-in-robes, two contemporary and chic bathrooms, an extra toilet plus various casual and formal living spaces. There is an opportunity to utilise the wide frontage and land size for an attached dual occupancy development (STCA). Quality schooling options on offer for various levels: primary, secondary and private education. Only a ten-minute drive to Bankstown Train Station, Bankstown Central and numerous shopping facilities in Greenacre.
- Double brick construction and plenty of natural sunlight with a north east facing aspect.
- The ground floor features two large bedrooms, a modern bathroom and an extensive living area.
- Versatile floor plan with four large bedrooms all with built-in robes on the upper level.
- Master bedroom has an adjoining contemporary en-suite with spa bath and shower.
- Oversized luxurious modern kitchen with stainless steel Smeg appliances and plenty of storage space for those cooking enthusiasts.
- Attached dual occupancy potential (STCA) based on land size and frontage measurements.
- Internal laundry, high ceilings, plenty of storage space and a family friendly level backyard.
- Concrete slab flooring on both levels complete with internal access from the double garage.
Features & Amenities:
- Walking distance to Leo Reserve, located in a cul-de-sac and with friendly neighbours.
- Easy access to Bankstown Train Station, buses at Bankstown Central and a 20 minute drive to Sydney Olympic Park.
- Quality schooling options both public and private including Banksia Road Public School, Bankstown Girls High School and Punchbowl Boys High School.
Land Size: 557.4m2 approximately (Refer To Contract For Sale).
Frontage Measurement: 20.599m approximately (Refer To Contract For Sale).
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 2 Orana Place, GREENACRE NSW 2190.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.