Set in a peaceful, prestigious pocket, this stunning turn-of-the-century Federation home offers a lifestyle of excellence. Renovated and extended over time, it has been tailored for effortless modern living and provides a versatile floorplan that will easily cater to every family need. Rooms are beautifully proportioned, adorned with period features and spilling out on two levels to two expansive decks. Upstairs is given over to parental pampering with a whole floor master retreat. Superbly positioned, it is simply a short stroll to Spofforth Street shops and cafes, the ferry, buses and picturesque Cremorne Point Reserve.
• Open plan living and dining, French doors open to the alfresco veranda
• Second living area opens to the private front garden courtyard
• Luxury whole floor master, harbour glimpses, BIR's, study and ensuite with separate air conditioning/heating
• Three large lower level bedrooms open directly to the second veranda
• Lower level enjoys separate entry, cellar and laundry
• Chef's stone topped island kitchen, Ilve oven and induction cooktop
• Sandstone features, high ceilings, leadlight windows, timber floors
• Travertine paved rear terraces, sprawling level lawn, garden shed
• Versatile large studio/workshop under the single lock-up garage with mezzanine storage
• Ducted air conditioning/heating on lower levels, in-roof storage, additional parking available in the driveway
• Secluded pocket with beautiful district views towards Mosman Bay
Disclaimer: All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Belle Property by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. The information contained herewith should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 36 Boyle Street, Cremorne Point NSW 2090.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.