Restrictions have loosened across the country, but your health and safety is still our number one priority. We can offer a number of digital or private services if you prefer. Please contact your local office to discuss what options suit you. We are here to help.
This executive single level apartment situated on the third floor is in a superb position in the 'The Prince' development on the Kingston Foreshore. The design is state-of-the-art & it features a neutral décor, incorporating heritage features from old Canberra & natural finishes of timber & granite. Internally, the living areas are so very private, as they overlook in the internal gardens. The quality of inclusions is high end throughout and the convenient location is great for when you want to grab some breakfast, lunch or dinner or enjoy some fresh air thanks to the numerous walking & cycling paths in the area.
'The Prince' is a quiet & relaxing place to live as there are no retail or hospitality operators within the building & it offers private gardens for the residents. The entire foreshore area is starting to blossom & come alive thanks to the numerous dining, lifestyle & socialising options & it's already proving itself as a popular place to relax & catch up with family& friends. But don't take our word for it, come and see for yourself.
• Large kitchen with solid granite stone benchtops & dishwasher
• Timber flooring to all living areas & kitchen, carpet in bedroom
• Ducted reverse-cycle heating & cooling
• Built-in robes in the bedroom with access to private balcony
• Security intercom, double-glazed windows & a very high EER of 6 stars, BC $2300 pa approx.
• 1 allocated basement car space plus storage enclosure
• Internet-ready with NBN installation which allows for high speed internet & video connection
• Short walk across the footbridge to the boardwalk & its abundance of cafes and restaurants
• ‘The Prince' will be quieter than most as there are no retail or hospitality operators within the building
• The Kingston Foreshore is a blue chip investment area, underpinned by its access to services, retail, hospitality & its prime position on Lake Burley Griffin, plus its only 5 minutes drive from the CBD & the Parliamentary Triangle
• Council Rates of $1433pa (approx.), rental assessment of $475 - $495pw (approx.)
Brought to you by