Situated on a private and elevated 707m2 block showcasing sweeping 180 degree views of the city and Gateway, this beautiful family home is large enough to accomodate families of all shapes and sizes.
Boasting 6 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, triple garage plus additional off-street parking for another 2 vehicles, swimming pool and separate granny flat, this 2 level home is a must to inspect.
Upon entry, you'll walk into the second living area which opens seamlessly onto the covered patio and mineral water swimming pool perfect for those hot summer days! There is also 2 bedrooms, laundry, huge triple garage with separate access into the fully self-contained granny flat which features open plan living/dining, galley kitchen, bathroom and generous sized bedroom with large built-in-robe.
Upstairs features the main living space with open plan living, dining and kitchen which opens through glass doors onto the covered balcony which showcases stunning views making it the ultimate place to entertain.
The designer chef's kitchen features 40mm stone benchtops, stainless steel Ilve appliances, gas cooktop, Fisher & Paykel drawer dishwashers, large butlers pantry and breakfast bar.
The king-sized master bedroom will also delight with his and hers walk-in-robes and ensuite with double vanity. The other two generous sized-bedrooms on this level also have their own spacious walk-in-robes. The over-sized main bathroom boasts a large free-standing bath and a separate toilet.
- Loads of natural light and breezes
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Security system
- Durable Oak Castello limed timber-look and feel laminate flooring throughout perfect for kids and pets
- Mineral water swimming pool with water feature
- Multiple outdoor entertaining areas
- Gas cooking
- Crimsafe on all windows downstairs
- Triple side by side remote garages
- Additional parking off-street for 2 cars but can fit up to 6 cars
- Fully self-contained granny flat with separate entrance
- Stunning views of CBD and Gateway
- An abundance of storage
- Ready to move in to with nothing left to do!
Don't miss out on inspecting this rare offering! Contact Ivo on 0412 301 439 or Denise on 0433 917 796 today to arrange your viewing.
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 3 Jeffcott Street, Wavell Heights QLD 4012.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.