Nothing truly encapsulates destination living quite like this elevated masterpiece with sweeping bay and harbour views.
Boasting a scenic and tranquil lifestyle filled with sea breezes and beautiful birdsong, this tri-level abode is set in a quiet, no-through road only metres from the bay.
Built to exacting standards and designed specifically to enhance its harbourside aspect, the home embraces morning sun and cooling cross-ventilation.
Across the exquisite entry level, soaring ceilings and banks of glass create a relaxed, resort style ambience overlooking the yacht-filled marina. Revealing a free-flowing lounge and dining area with balcony, relaxed sophistication is afforded through stylish downlights and Bose sound system.
Featuring a gourmet kitchen with Smeg oven, gas cooktop, Miele dishwasher, Highland built-in BBQ and Qasai rangehood, you can entertain guests with chef-quality meals and create decadent cocktails in your stunning, professional wet bar.
Upstairs, accessed via the master suite and hallway, the spectacular entertainer's deck captures panoramic vistas over the marina and across the water to Moreton Bay. Featuring an elevated aspect and sweeping outlooks, this is the perfect setting to relax and watch the sunrise, summer storms, and majestic full moons.
• Four well-sized bedrooms with built-in storage
• Lavish master suite with direct balcony access, spectacular harbour views, walk-in robe and deluxe ensuite with spa bath
• Second master suite with ensuite, walk-in robe and beautiful views
• Two bedrooms with built-in/walk-in robes, balconies and two-way bathroom
• Sitting room/library, swimming pool and alfresco retreat
• Professional wet bar with three-door wine fridges, ice maker, dishwasher and storage
• Large laundry, two powder rooms
• Triple garage with storage plus separate storage room
• Electric front gate, intercom entry, security system
• Zoned ducted air-conditioning and ample storage throughout
An exceptional lifestyle position enjoy your weekends strolling through the markets and specialty events along the bay. Boasting an outstanding selection of waterfront cafes and restaurants, indulge in Friday nights at Shucks and Sunday afternoon drinks on the deck at Tide Bar. Only moments from the harbour, there is no need for your own boat as residents can take advantage of social sailing through the Wynnum Manly Yacht Club and RQYS.
An architectural showpiece in an unbeatable position awaits
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 7 Valetta Street, Manly QLD 4179.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.