Perfectly located in the foothills of Adelaide, find this symmetrical sandstone fronted, Torrens Title home on a large 529sqm approx. block. With its free-flowing layout and spacious size, this home offers plenty of room for the whole family. In a location that is sure to impress, walk to the local supermarket, nearby family restaurants and the kids’ school.
On the main level find 3 bedrooms, one of which can double as a large home office or formal lounge room to suit your family needs. The master bedroom is equipped with a walk-in robe, ensuite and access to the main balcony, with bedroom 2 also featuring a walk-in robe.
The main living and dining area is the perfect space for year-round entertaining. Warm up in the cooler months with a built-in gas fireplace and cool down in warmer months by opening the large French doors to the breezy balcony offering spectacular views of the Adelaide Hills. The spacious kitchen has a modern appeal with stainless-steel appliances, walk-in pantry, granite bench tops and ample cupboards for storage.
Downstairs to the lower level find another bedroom with walk-in robe, the main bathroom and an additional large family room. From here you have direct access to the beautifully landscaped backyard and undercover alfresco deck.
• Nearby conveniences: Athelstone Shopping Centre, Newton Village, Thorndon Park, Black Hill Conservation Park, cafés/restaurants, sports clubs, parks and reserves
• Nearby schools: Athelstone Primary School, Thorndon Park Primary School, St. Ignatius College, Charles Campbell College
• Undercover outdoor entertaining space off main living area
• Large store room/cellar on lower level
• Bonus guest toilet on upper level and large separate laundry on lower level
• Polished Jarrah floating floorboards and high 2.7m ceilings
• Ducted r/c a/c, solar panel system, RWT, security alarm system
• Double garage plus additional parking for another 4 cars
• Triple driveway with rear access
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 44 Burnbank Grove, ATHELSTONE SA 5076.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.