This wonderful Torrens Title family home has much to offer. Conveniently located in the heart of the eastern suburbs, this home’s versatile floorplan with multiple living spaces attributing to 360sqm approx. total internal space, ensures plenty of space for the whole family.
As you enter the home, be amazed by the grand stained-glass entrance, high ceilings, and hexagonal shaped floor tiles that flow throughout the lower level. First on your right is a large bedroom that could double as a formal lounge. Next is a study that is perfect for an at-home office or to be used as a space for the kids to do their homework.
The kitchen is centrally located and offers high end finishes with granite benchtops, Bosch built-in 900mm gas cooktop and 600mm oven, ample cupboard space, large walk-in pantry and a Puratap. Surrounding the kitchen you have a formal dining room and two separate living spaces, one with a built-in bar ideal for entertaining family and friends.
Heading up the ornate staircase to the upper level, find four well-sized bedrooms. The master bedroom features a walk-in robe and luxurious ensuite with floor-to-ceiling tiles and a corner spa bath. The other three bedrooms are equipped with built-in robes for storage and have easy access to the main bathroom also boasting floor-to-ceiling tiles.
• Nearby conveniences: Newton Central, Newton Village, The ARC Campbelltown, Thorndon Park, Morialta Conservation Park, sports clubs, cafés and restaurants
• Nearby schools: St. Francis of Assisi Primary School, Stradbroke Primary School, East Torrens Primary School, Charles Campbell College, Norwood Morialta High School, St. Ignatius College, Rostrevor College
• Bonus extra bathroom and laundry on lower level
• Large backyard and undercover entertaining area
• Double garage at front with large shed/double garage at rear
• Ducted r/c a/c to upper level and split system a/c on lower level
• Solar panels, security alarm system and irrigation system
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 7 Playford Road, NEWTON SA 5074.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.