Restrictions have loosened across the country, but your health and safety is still our number one priority. We can offer a number of digital or private services if you prefer. Please contact your local office to discuss what options suit you. We are here to help.
Land value opportunity | Blue ribbon cul-de-sac location | Deceased Estate
SOLD | Norman So & Michael Ma
Set on a large 701sqm land parcel, this full brick residence reveals a selection of open plan living areas that open out onto a landscaped poolside retreat. Held in near original condition, it's perfect to 'live now' and 'build later'.
An array of wonderful period features remain, such as lead-light windows, detailed ceilings, bay windows & timber flooring. Its blue ribbon location is close to Wallis Reserve, Strathfield Park, local elite schooling, transportation and Strathfield Plaza.
- Original gem with original features awaits modern revamp
- Revived gas kitchen, stone countertops, plenty of storage
- Tranquil & private location, only 6 homes on West Street
- Amongst Strathfield's best homes, first time offered in 70 yrs
- Opposite Wallis Reserve, footsteps to Strathfield Park
- Traditional sized bedrooms with b/ins & storage
- Two neat and tidy bathrooms, dedicated home office
- Set in walking distance to quality schools, parks and shops
- Double lock up garage plus carport, parking for 6+ vehicles
- Wide 16.76m frontage & generally easement free block
- Existing third bedroom avail by conversion of living area
- Under instructions from the trustees of the late estate