Perfectly situated on a corner block in the eastern suburb of Campbelltown, find this 2-storey, Torrens Title home offering plenty of space for the whole family. This property’s location is sure to impress, walking distance to East Marden Primary School, The ARC Campbelltown and River Torrens Linear Park.
With its grand façade and beautifully landscaped front garden, this home’s street appeal is sure to catch your eye and your heart. Upon entering the home, be delighted by high 2.7m ceilings and large floor tiles that flow throughout the lower level. The first room to your right is the handy study followed by a large theatre room perfect for at-home movie nights with family and friends.
At the end of the hallway find the open living and dining area that flows through to not one, but two undercover alfresco spaces. Both spaces provide bonus room to live and entertain all year round. The kitchen offers modern appeal with stone bench tops, SMEG stainless-steel appliances, plenty of storage space and a large butler’s pantry.
Upstairs find 3 well-sized bedrooms all equipped with handy ceiling fans, the main bathroom and a rumpus room perfect for a kid’s play space or extra lounge area to relax. The master bedroom is spacious with its own walk-in robe, balcony and ensuite with floor-to-ceiling tiles and a double shower.
• Nearby conveniences: Campbelltown IGA, Imma and Marios Mercarto, Newton Central, The ARC Campbelltown, Lochiel Park Golf, cafés, restaurants, public transport, parks and reserves
• Nearby schools: East Torrens Primary School, St Joseph’s Hectorville Primary School, Charles Campbell College, St. Ignatius College
• Daikin ducted r/c a/c
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 with BIR
• Separate laundry and guest toilet on lower level
• Double garage with storage room, garden shed and extra storage upstairs
• Electronic louvre roof system with rain sensor
• Security alarm
• Irrigation system
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 20B James Street, CAMPBELLTOWN SA 5074.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.