This exceptional apartment is ideally positioned on the top floor to capture water views across the Gladesville Bridge. Freshly painted & new carpet throughout, this apartment is ready to be moved straight into. Soaked in sun from its coveted northerly outlook, its light filled interiors showcase a low maintenance, open plan layout. Boasting just one common wall, as well as off-street parking, this clever investment or ideal first home is centrally located between Wareemba and Drummoyne villages.
- Open plan living and dining space opens out to sun soaked balcony
- Modern kitchen includes a full-size pantry and sleek appliances
- Equally spacious bedrooms with BIR’s, one with private balcony
- Neat retro bathroom in original condition with combined shower/bath
- Freshly painted throughout with plush new carpet in stylish, neutral tones
- Internal laundry facilities, off street parking space and lock up store room
- Low maintenance building, well-kept block with lush, manicured gardens
- Footsteps to Campbell Park and local shops, schools and cafes
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 17/78 Hampden Road, RUSSELL LEA NSW 2046.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.