Representing high quality and supreme convenience this gracious single level brick home showcases exquisite contemporary flair and an abundance of outdoor space and privacy for family enjoyment. The flexible design allows for a growing family and has been crafted with elegance and light. Showcasing comfort, privacy and accessibility, this property offers the perfect opportunity to have your own beautifully landscaped gardens in which to entertain and relax with the added bonus of being in a highly convenient location. Underfloor heating and floor to ceiling tiles in the bathroom, light coloured, gorgeous and newly polished hardwood floors and split system air con in the living areas provide year round comfort. Featuring a combined living and dining area that flows seamlessly to an easy care north facing landscaped backyard with level lawns and timeless appeal this beautifully presented home caters to families and couples alike. Set privately on 486m2 of land approximately with excellent outdoor access and distinctively good neighbours, this is an opportunity to secure your family’s future in this prestige locale. Endless recreational opportunities abound with numerous sporting clubs, grounds, parks and waterways. Perfect to move straight in and enjoy with excellent potential to further capitalise if desired. Easy stroll to the local train station, whilst still only 15km to the city, 15km to Homebush, 8km to Sydney Airport and 13km to Cronulla Beach. This much loved circa 1920s home can be your next beautiful oasis of grace and style.
- Three bedrooms with built-in robes and high original decorative plaster ceilings.
- Sun-soaked master bed features a fireplace perfect for those cozy winter nights.
- Contemporary open plan kitchen with updated timber benchtops and gas cooktop.
- Recently sanded and polished timber flooring that is mesmerising upon first entry.
- Lavish bathroom with large shower, toilet and adjoining linen cupboard.
- Double brick construction, gas bayonet, split system air-con and ceiling fans.
- Enjoy beverages on the front porch whilst taking in the native wildlife and sunsets of St George.
- Single lock up garage plus off-street parking for marine and sporting enthusiasts.
- Separate outdoor toilet, garden shed, skylight and a walk to everywhere address.
- Dual side access to the child-friendly landscaped backyard complete with outdoor entertainment, fruit trees, pink magnolias and camellia flowers.
Features & Amenities:
- Convenient and easy twelve minute walk to Allawah train station and bus access.
- Quality school catchment options for primary, secondary and private education including Carlton South Public and Blakehurst High School.
- Access to plenty of excellent medical specialists in both Kogarah and Hurstville.
- Within a five minute drive of Hurstville CBD, Westfield Shopping and rooftop dining.
- Ten minute drive to surrounding waterside suburbs including Brighton-Le-Sands, Sans Souci, Dolls Point, Ramsgate and Sandringham.
Approximate Outgoings Per Quarter:
Land Size: 486m2 approximately (Refer To Contract For Sale).
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 104 Noble Street, ALLAWAH NSW 2218.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.