Classical Victorian architecture and contemporary design are showcased in perfect harmony in this reinvented 1890s terrace. A creative architect redesign marries the old with the new and creates a seamless transition between indoor and outdoor living spaces while maximising natural light via a central internal deck. Set on a private and unexpectedly deep block in the historic Mill Hill precinct, this 6m wide terrace is perfectly located to enjoy cosmopolitan urban living just 100m to Oxford Street cafes and a short walk to Centennial Park and Westfield's retail hub.
- Freestanding to the north side, RLA to a double lock-up garage
- Traditional formal rooms, marble fireplace, original floorboards
- High-spec custom kitchen, stone benchtops, European appliances
- Internal deck and a private courtyard off the casual living space
- 3 bedrooms on one level, 2 with built-in robes and a balcony
- King sized master bed with an ensuite, 2 designer bathrooms
- Powder room, workshop/storeroom, wine cellar, separate laundry
- Woollahra Public School catchment, 500m to Bondi Junction station
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in NINE Mill Hill Road, Bondi Junction NSW 2022.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.