This immaculate and sophisticated renovated apartment in Allawah boasts district views, is filled with natural light, spacious open plan interiors, a stylish new kitchen and clever layout that makes this apartment an ideal choice. It suits demographics ranging from investors to first-time buyers wanting to enter the market and those downsizing from larger living. The apartment represents low maintenance living and is presented as “complete”. There is even an opportunity to utilise the second bedroom as a home office so that you can make working from home an absolute dream. Make the most of the outdoor balcony area for reading, coffee, tea or general day to day relaxation. Those seeking quality in a convenient location look no further as this apartment will tick your boxes.
- Renovated double brick apartment with brand new timber flooring.
- Set in a tree lined street with secure entry to the block of twelve apartments.
- Two large bedrooms with built-in robes and the master facing north east.
- Brand new oversized kitchen featuring Bosch oven, cooktop and range hood.
- Chic eat in kitchen with all day natural sunlight, storage and high ceilings.
- Versatile floor plan, internal laundry, top floor district views and tranquillity.
- Bathroom features separate shower and bath plus a stand-alone toilet.
- Lock up garage, space for a workshop plus well maintained common areas.
- Recently updated common areas including new carpet and fresh paint.
Features & Amenities:
- Within a five minute drive of Hurstville CBD and Westfield shopping.
- Easy walk to Allawah train station, cafes, shops and nearby eateries.
- Access the N10, N11, 947 bus services to surrounding suburbs.
- Presents a lifestyle of convenience as a walk to everywhere address.
- Quality school catchment options for primary, secondary and private school education.
Approximate Outgoings Per Quarter:
Strata: $588pq (Admin $427.96 and Sinking $160.29) as per approved levy notice 01/01/2019.
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 11/20 Lancelot Street, ALLAWAH NSW 2218.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.