Nicely elevated and peacefully recessed from the hum of the street, this stylish apartment has expansive district views that sweep over the surf and ocean towards Freshwater, Manly and North Head. Newly refurbished with quality appointments and artfully crafted in a light coastal palette, it's bright and breezy interiors and wide seaside balcony provide the perfect space to relax or entertain. Everything from the sand and surf to city/wharf buses and Harbord Diggers are footsteps from the front door, and village shops and eateries are just few minutes stroll up road.
- Generous living space with defined dining area soaks in the views
- Wide balcony seaside with glass balustrades offers peace and privacy
- New kitchen with stone benchtops and dishwasher, sleek white full bathroom
- Spacious bedrooms with built-ins, main with views, internal laundry
- Footsteps beachside parkland and the coastal walk to Curl Curl Beach
- 3 minutes barefoot to beach, 5 minute stroll to Freshwater village
- Lock-up garage, engineered flooring, covers a sizable 83.2sqm on title
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in Unit 17/40 Evans Street, Freshwater NSW 2096.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.