Positioned on an 866m2 parcel of land on a corner block in the popular suburb of Holder sits this outstanding single-level family home awaiting its new owners. Step inside and instantly you’ll notice the size and space throughout. Accommodation consists of four generously sized bedrooms all with built in robes, the neatly updated kitchen has quality modern appliances and flows
into the open plan casual living and great family area which itself opens outside to an undercover deck, ideal for a summer barbecue and outdoor entertaining. Geographically Holder is
one of the best locations in Canberra. A central location and its close proximity to great schools, major town and shopping centres, bus and transport links is why Holder is a suburb continuing to grow in popularity. This is really the full package - come and see it for yourself!
• Great big grassy backyard space ideal for families with kids
• Ducted Heating and Evaporative Cooling throughout the home
• Beautiful easy care oasis like garden with automated irrigation system
• Updated kitchen with quality appliances (brand new microwave, and oven. dishwasher, gas cook top)
• Workshop storage at rear of the carport with power with an additional secure lock up garage at the rear end of the property
• Undercover deck and entertaining area
• Short stroll to Cooleman Court shopping centre and an easy bike ride to Stromlo Forest Park recreational facility
• 15 minute drive to Canberra City, 10 minutes from Woden town centre and Tuggeranong town centre
• Gas instant hot water
• Built in study nook, generous open spaces inside and out
• Easy care cork floors in north facing kitchen and sunlit family room
• Native garden giving that feel of a bush like setting.
Thank you for your interest in 79 Blackwood Terrace, HOLDER ACT 2611.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.