An optimal dual-family home, income earner or smart investment, this exciting property promises endless flexibility for the modern buyer. Full of charm, the main residence displays high ceilings and original timber floorboards, oversized north-facing living and a wraparound alfresco entertaining zone. A detached self-contained flat is stylishly appointed and boasts private access and positioning. Set into a blue-ribbon locale within minutes of schools and Balgownie village, this is a unique opportunity to both add value at leisure and secure your future into retirement and beyond.
- Light-filled and open plan lounge/dining area with picture window
- Generous outdoor living extends the options for family recreation
- Combined rental potential of $900pw
- Attractive gas-equipped kitchen complete with stainless dishwasher
- Neat original bathroom with tub; main bedroom with built-in robe
- Air-conditioning, rainwater tank and solar panels, lock-up garage
- Large two-bed granny flat with sleek tiled floors, private deck and courtyard
- Tranquil address close to local shops and cafes, parks and CBD buses
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 43 Duncan Street, BALGOWNIE NSW 2519.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.