Serene and stylish with impressive elevated escarpment and ocean outlooks, this high-impact property feels like home from the moment you step inside. Situated over two levels, its flexible dual living zones glow with natural light, featuring polished timber flooring and tranquil north-east facing viewing balconies. A modern stone kitchen, air-conditioning upstairs and down, child-friendly rear lawns and drive-through access for your boat or van add sought-after credentials for contemporary family living, within momentary proximity of shops and schools.
- Sunbathed living area, in/outdoor dining plus family room downstairs
- Level north-facing backyard, fully fenced for day-to-day peace of mind
- Quality induction kitchen complete with dishwasher and ample storage
- Four generously sized bedrooms – two boasting walk-in wardrobes
- Three-way main bathroom with shower and tub; third toilet off laundry
- Under-house storage plus workshop, DLUG with direct internal access
- Walking distance to Tarrawanna Village, restaurants, cafes, Brewery and Corrimal shopping centre
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 6 Hawthorn Street, TARRAWANNA NSW 2518.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.