On just over 1,500sqm in one of the area's most desirable cul-de-sac streets awaits this multifunctional family home showcasing spacious living areas, generous accommodation and resort indoor/outdoor entertaining. Positioned to capitalise on scenic district views towards Mona Vale Beach, the home offers exciting flexibility, complete with scope for dual living. It presents as a statement in contemporary coastal style, yet only a stroll to Mona Vale Basin and Headland Reserve, with easy access to shops, cafes, buses, schools and a choice of idyllic beaches.
- Almost every room is bathed in sunlight and has sweeping green views
- Open plan living/dining, versatile family room and custom home office
- Island kitchen has induction cooking, huge walk-in pantry/utility room
- Expansive terraces, wet-edge swimming pool, entertainers' cabana
- Four bedrooms, two each with luxury ensuite, all have walk-in robes
- Full main bath, 2 powder rooms, wine cellar,
split r/c air conditioning
- Parking includes double carport with kayak/surfboard storage below
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 19 Hillcrest Avenue, MONA VALE NSW 2103.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.