Set on 3.23 hectares and accessed via a remote gate, private, tree-lined driveway and port-cochere entry, this exceptional home will excite discerning purchasers looking for their own secluded getaway. Only seven years old and in beautiful as-new condition, the home boasts multiple living indoor and outdoor entertaining zones, five bedrooms, three bathrooms and a huge multi-vehicle garage. The central kitchen is fitted with Smeg appliances, stone benches, walk in pantry and an island bench which overlooks the open plan family room with soaring raked ceiling. Two alfresco areas surround a stunning solar heated and salt chlorinated swimming pool, along with the sunken fire pit create an entertainer's paradise that can be utilised year-round. Beautifully landscaped grounds with extensive stonewalls, three paddocks, large lawn areas, a detached 14x9 workshop with 3 phase power and a further shed with fireplace complete the low maintenance property. Despite its secluded location, this outstanding family lifestyle residence is within minutes of Sutton Village, while everything you need, including Canberra City, Dickson and the airport are just moments away.
• Double glazing throughout, in-slab heating, fireplace, ducted heating and evaporative cooling
• Solar heated, salt chlorinated pool with water feature and surrounded with travertine tiles
• Outdoor entertaining zones include an outdoor kitchen and pizza oven
• Master bedroom with generous walk in robe, large ensuite and private deck
• Eight car garage with internal access, 14x9 detached shed with high roof plus a separate man cave with fireplace
• Property is fully fenced and divided into three paddocks, with 150,000 litre tank for house, separate irrigation tank, dam and bore
• Surrounded by beautiful homes in a prestigious and convenient location
Thank you for your interest in 13 Rowley Road, SUTTON NSW 2620.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.