Be inspired by this freestanding home's prized parkside setting and unexpectedly deep dual access block and explore the superb potential for renovation or development (STCA). Directly opposite the leafy open expanse of Queens Park, the two-storey home is located just a few hundred metres to Charing Cross village with rear access via Judges Lane to double garaging. Held by one family since built c1915, the three bedroom home presents a fantastic opportunity for those looking to make their mark with potential to extend the upper level as well as scope for a studio at the rear (STCA).
• Freestanding home on 350sqm approx opposite Queens Park
• Rare prospect, the first time offered for sale in over a century
• 3 large bedrooms, lofty upper level retreat with park views
• Central lounge, separate dining room and an original kitchen
• Marble fireplaces, corbelled arch, high ceilings, ceiling roses
• Deep established garden with ample room to extend STCA
• Double garage with workshop and rear access via Judges Lane
• 150m to Charing Cross village with convenient laneway access
• Footsteps to Bronte Road cafes, walk to schools and Westfield
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 110 Carrington Road, Waverley NSW 2024.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.