Washed with an abundance of northern light, this freestanding home offers generously proportioned interiors across a single level layout. It presents boundless potential with scope for a renovation or contemporary rebuild (STCA) and is set over a well-scaled 600 sqm level block.
The property is conveniently located close to an array of cafes and dining, as well as Concord West Station.
- Distinct lounge and dining zones propose family orientated living
- Easy outdoor flow to an expansive all-weather entertainers' terrace
- Unique kitchen equipped with original fittings and ample storage
- Three good-sized bedrooms, one fitted with a built-in wardrobe
- Main bathroom has a combined tub/shower, external laundry
- Separate workshop/shed with a w/c
- Can be leased out as is or renovated to generate maximum income
- Ideally suited to young families or investors, scope to further enhance
- Tandem carport, additional off-street parking, enclosed front yard
- Walk to schools, grocers, eateries and Dame Edith Walker Reserve
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 26 Colane Street, Concord West NSW 2138.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.