Exclusively situated on 2.5 acres approx. This spectacular contemporary residence has luxuriously appointed dimensions which respond effortlessly to modern family requirements with a sophisticated sense of style and luxuriously appointed.
This impeccable home reveals a sequence of formal & informal areas leading to a state-of-the-art gourmet kitchen as its centrepiece with high end appliances and butler's pantry. All overlooking an open plan dining room with direct bi-fold doors leading out to the amazing alfresco entertaining and timber decked areas.
Separate family room with views over the hills and bar area. All bedrooms are bathed in natural light and country views, with the main being extra spacious with separate dressing/walk-in robe and ensuite, featuring spa bath.
The lower floor welcomes you with a generous sized separate wing suitable for dual living or guest area with an open plan rumpus room, second kitchen and a well-equipped bathroom. A comprehensive study area overlooks the 6m x 3m indoor heated pool.
Stepping out onto the gorgeous decking and impeccably manicured gardens of the home you are surrounded by breathtaking 250 degree views over the Adelaide Hills. Multiple outdoor entertaining decks with gas custom made fire pits providing front row seats to the views of the surrounding countryside. The expansive lawned area to the side of the home is the ideal space for another pool, tennis court, kids play area or shedding.
Variety of fruit trees set amid vast manicured lawns and lush landscaped gardens, this is no doubt one of Aldgate finest homes with complete privacy and world class views. Another amazing feature is the closeness to shops, transport and schools, and 15 minutes to the tollgate.
• Designer bathrooms with heated floors & marble floors
• 3 living areas, 2 kitchens & blackbutt flooring
• Stunning high end appliances in main kitchen with butler's pantry
• Cbus system, NBN & security system
• Bi-fold doors open to decking & entertaining spaces with feature custom made gas fire pits
• Indoor heated pool with gas & electric options with swim jets at one end
• Two ducted reverse cycle systems to ensure maximum flexibility & comfort throughout
• fully self-contained guest wing with private entrance
• Custom imported granite tiles and benchtops
• Bore: 2000-3000 litres per hour of pure Piccadilly Spring Water & ample rainwater
• Panoramic views across the valley to the distant hills
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 29 Nation Ridge Road, ALDGATE SA 5154.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.