With Belmont 16ft sailing club and the sparkling waters of the lake easily accessible by foot, this Western Red Cedar, brick and tile home will capture the hearts of those seeking an easy-care home in a sought-after lifestyle location. Splashed with natural light and perfectly oriented to take advantage of cooling off-water breezes, its relaxed design unfolds over two levels, featuring two bedrooms, a bathroom and living area on each floor – ideal for family versatility. A secure, no-fuss yard, drive through single garage, carport and off-street parking for the boat or caravan increases appeal, as do the beautiful views captured through large picture windows.
- 500m to the shore of Lake Macquarie, with lovely views and coastal breezes
900m to public bathing area, restaurants and cafe
- Connected living and dining area with split-system air-conditioning
- Leafy, covered entertainment deck capturing lake views
- Attractive 6 year-old kitchen filled with natural light
- Four bedrooms across two levels, two featuring built-in robes
- Downstairs rumpus is perfect as a home office or teen/parent escape
- Bathrooms on both levels add convenience; internal laundry
- Gas bayonet; plenty of storage options; level and secure yard
- Floor boards polished in kitchen/dining with boards under carpet upstairs
- 30m wide frontage with drive-thru garage,
carport and additional off-street parking
- Walk to local eateries, high school and the area’s inviting lakeside parks
- Currently vacant, was recently leased at $450 per week
Thank you for your interest in 56 Haig Street, BELMONT NSW 2280.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.