A rare offering within a central parkland location, footsteps to local providores, schools and cafés, this extensively revamped ground-floor duplex represents an exceptional opportunity for young families. Set on the high side of the street on a approx. 254sqm north-to-rear parcel framed by generous, child-friendly gardens, its ultra-handy position is a level 300m stroll to Mowbray Public School and an easy commute to Lane Cove’s thriving cosmopolitan village hub.
A wonderful alternative to apartment living, its stylishly appointed contemporary interiors, travertine alfresco terrace and lush level lawns provide a comfortable lifestyle setting within a prime convenient pocket (low strata $250 per quarter).
- Fluid open plan living, Brushbox floors and French doors to sandstone verandah
- Designer gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances and 40mm stone benchtops
- Mosaic-tiled splashback, abundant polyurethane cabinetry and large laundry
- Bright and spacious bedrooms with mirrored robes, ceiling fans and high ceilings
- Deluxe floor-to-ceiling tiled bathroom featuring combined bathtub/shower
- Awning-covered travertine alfresco entertaining flowing to sun-soaked level lawns
- Established low maintenance north-facing rear yard and manicured front lawns
- Reverse cycle air, ample storage plus lock-up garage with mezzanine storage
- Footsteps to express city bus services, cafés, restaurants, shops and schools
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 1/711 Mowbray Road, LANE COVE NSW 2066.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.