Delighting in its coveted top-floor position, this modern two-bedroom residence within ‘The Village’ complex offers the very best in urban apartment living. Encased by walls of glass to maximise its sweeping vistas, its first-class location, sun-drenched interiors and designer appointments ensure the perfect lifestyle of complete convenience. Boasting a chic Miele-equipped gas kitchen, full-width entertaining balcony, storage cage & resort-inspired onsite facilities including an indoor pool, gymnasium, games room, sauna and spa, its superbly central location in the heart of St Leonards is mere footsteps to rail, cafés and only moments to the vibrant dining precinct of Crows Nest.
- Spacious open plan living cascading to alfresco entertaining and expansive vistas
- Sleek gas kitchen with 40mm CaesarStone benchtops and premium Miele appliances
- Light-filled bedrooms, master suite with his/her robes and direct access to balcony
- Designer bathrooms with stone and mosaic accents, main with bathtub and shower
- Huge internal laundry, abundant storage, Daikin ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Floorboards, shadowline ceilings, gas bayonets in living/balcony, neutral colour palette
- Secure video intercom and lift access, 300m to St Leonards station, footsteps to cafés
- Stroll to RNS Hospital, shops and all the lifestyle amenities this vibrant pocket affords
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 38/45 Chandos Street, ST LEONARDS NSW 2065.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.