HOT NEW PRICE, PROPERTY MUST BE SOLD
From its elevated vantage point upon an established 2.5-acre allotment, this beautiful Hamptons-style home showcases a private lifestyle surrounded by scenic views to the mountains and rolling green countryside. It features a well-planned single level floorplan with light filled living spaces and sunlit alfresco areas that go together to make the perfect entertainers' retreat. This peaceful oasis embraces the essence of relaxed Dayboro living and is ideally located within a few minutes' walk to local shops, cafes, state school and amenities and just 48kms from the Brisbane CBD.
- An ideal northerly aspect that floods the interiors with natural light
- Rolling park-like grounds, fenced paddock, a dam and chook house
- Delightful poolside entertainment area with BBQ space and covered patio
- A breezy open plan living space incorporates a gourmet island kitchen with stainless steel appliances and feature-lit overhead cabinets
- Separate master suite with walk-in robe, spacious ensuite and terrace access
- Double garage with internal access, a three-bay shed and town water
- Beautiful established gardens, fertile soil and citrus trees.
Please contact Leigh Hutton for more information.
Thank you for your interest in 147 McKenzie Street, Dayboro QLD 4521.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.