At the quiet end of one of Bondi Junction's best streets, this freestanding family home reveals a nod to Mediterranean style creating a relaxed and welcoming ambiance. Handmade terracotta tiles unify the indoor and outdoor entertaining areas creating an open yet intimate space leading out to a landscaped courtyard with a plunge pool as centrepiece. Featuring a flexible family focused layout with an upper level parent's retreat and rear lane access to garaging, the four bedroom home is one street back from Centennial Park and a level stroll to St James Reserve and Oxford Street's cafes and wholefood stores.
• Central hallway and wide polished original timber floors
• 4 double bedrooms, marble fireplaces, 4th bed/2nd living
• Master bed with cathedral ceilings, walk-in robe & ensuite
• Split level living and dining rooms, Jetmaster gas fireplace
• Caesarstone kitchen with integrated European appliances
• Bi-folds to a private Mediterranean style courtyard garden
• Plunge pool, 2 bathrooms, internal laundry, rear lock-up garage
• Woollahra Public School catchment, 100m to Centennial Park
• Family friendly street, short walk to Westfield and the station
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 9 St James Road, Bondi Junction NSW 2022.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.