A magnificent residence, alike one you would find in Melbourne or overseas, with luxury and design is on offer in this Kingston masterpiece. The secure entry to this contemporary home is highlighted by a majestic, bespoke front door opening into the entry hall accentuated by a feature concrete/ stone wall and an abundance of natural light from the window above.
Elegant open plan sitting and dining areas with full glass windows are cleverly separated by the two-way gas fireplace and slight elevation. Home chefs will appreciate the stylish, gourmet kitchen with its stainless-steel benchtop and drawers, high end appliances, pantry and timber buffet/extra preparation space. Adjoining is the family area which opens to the alfresco entertaining courtyard gardens.
An open stairwell with floor to ceiling windows invites you to discover the upper level, featuring three bedrooms, all with walk in robes, one of which has a built-in fold down bed and tempered glass sliding doors, allowing the flexibility for it to be used as another living space. The superb master suite features a leather partition wall allowing walk through robe, custom joinery and large ensuite. Completing this level is the main bathroom with marble benchtops and large bath plus a study area with built in cabinetry and a heavenly outlook. A stunning guest bedroom on the ground floor with built in robes plus walk in dressing room and ensuite with marble and timber features, could also be used as the master suite if desired.
This is a home that comes packed with options for flexible living. Buyers looking to downsize would appreciate the ability to live on one level. Working from home is truly viable with the office-sized study. And there is plenty of room for family and other guests. All of this is further enhanced by a Kingston foreshore address that provides easy access to the recreational pleasures of Lake Burley Griffin and a plethora of quality, local restaurants.
• Flexible floorplan with two master bedrooms, both with walk in robes and large ensuites - ideal for elderly parents, teenagers or an au pair
• Luxuriously appointed throughout, superb Italian window treatments
• Integrated Bose speaker system, secure entry with video intercom
• Approximately 331sqm of flexible living spaces
• Eclectic blend of brilliant design elements and materials
• Floor to ceiling windows plus atrium allowing an abundance of natural light
• Large laundry with ample storage and hanging rails, powder room
• Double garage with extra storage space
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 78 Dawes Street, KINGSTON ACT 2604.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.