Set on 2000 sqm² approx. allotment that captures panoramic views. This stunning foothills home with lofty ceilings and a wonderful sense of scale provides comfortable and exciting living spaces with plentiful natural light. Low maintenance grounds with generous entertaining areas which can lend itself to a large range of lifestyles. The design is smart, and captures the great outdoors from every corner of the home.
Three spacious bedrooms, 2 with r/c split systems and main with built-in robe. Large open plan living and dining area with combustion heater and reverse cycle split system for all year round comfort. Crisp and modern family kitchen which includes dishwasher and lots of bench space all accessing a spacious alfresco entertaining area amongst the treetops. Modern family bathroom with seperate w/c.
Highlights of this property are polished floorboards, expansive windows in all living areas allowing you to feel amongst this beautiful landscape. Situated in a well sought-after treetop pocket of Teringie, this home has been built around its breathtaking views. It is peacefully secluded, private and seemingly miles away but only an 11k drive to the CBD and so close to popular Magill Road precinct and The Parade Norwood. Located in the Norwood Morialta school catchment area and within easy reach to, St Peters Girls, Rostrevor College and St Ignatius College and UNISA.
* Breathtaking panoramic views
* Three spacious bedrooms, main with built-in robes
* A crisp and modern kitchen with ample bench space
* Extensive alfresco decking perfect size for entertaining large groups
* Well positioned house capturing winter sun & cool summer breeze
* Modern bathroom with separate w/c
* 6.30 x 6.45 m double garage with roller doors
* Privately positioned in a quiet & relaxing area
* Close to Norwood, schools & CBD
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 73 Woodland Way, Teringie SA 5072.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.