Once in a while comes a property that just captures the essence of Balmoral. I'd like to welcome you to 4 of Sixth Avenue, a residence that boasts quintessential space and charming character. Perfect for the family, this home offers a layout that is sure to please and modern comforts that are guaranteed to impress. It is a sad day for the owners that must leave the area, but a fantastic day to give you the opportunity to live in a residence that feels like a HOME. From the gorgeous timber floors to the luxurious pool, come in and see what 4 of Sixth Avenue can offer.
This charming home features:
- Three (3) spacious bedrooms, all with ducted air conditioning, ceiling fans and two bedrooms with built-ins and all located on the upper level.
- Prepared to be overwhelmed by the vibrant wooden floors in the open plan living, dining and kitchen space. Gorgeous natural light beams over the boards, onto the large balcony with an essential leafy outlook. Relax, dine and entertain in a layout that is not only functional but impressive.
- Cooking will be so simple with the huge benchtop, breakfast bar, ample storage cupboards, and dishwasher.
- Two (2) generous bathrooms, each located on the upper and lower floors, complete with a bathtub and separate powder room.
- A utility room on the lower level offers an added level of versatility. The charming space is presented by a brick splashback allowing you to utilise and design this space to your heart's desire.
- Ducted air conditioning throughout the entire top floor of the property, which cools and heats; whatever you need, all year round.
- Be stunned by the gorgeous heated pool, complete with built-in umbrella and high fences to ensure your privacy.
- A huge two (2) car remote garage provides for secure off-street accommodation. But the garage space also has plenty of room for extra storage that can be accessed via internal stairs.
- Fully fenced yards with a great patch of green is perfect for the kids to safely run around and pets to chase them!
As soon as you walk in, you can tell that this property is filled with love. With love comes a fantastic location. The convenience associated with living on Sixth Avenue is almost priceless. Walk your children to nearby schools such as St Peters & Paul's Primary School, Balmoral State High or Bulimba State Primary - all very fantastic options. Take a stroll down to Oxford Street with the family for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Enjoy having convenience at your fingertips and public transport at your beck and call.
Enjoy a home that offers space and charming character - come in and feel the difference. Contact Jeremy Paikaew on 0437 480 005 to arrange an inspection.
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 4 Sixth Avenue, BALMORAL QLD 4171.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.