Nestled in a leafy pocket and blessed with a sunny north-east to rear aspect, this early 1900's semi is an enticing prospect. Held for over half a century, its original interiors possess all of the charm of its heritage and are primed for a creative makeover whilst also offering exciting potential to extend or reconfigure (STCA). One of its key attractions is its private rear courtyard that with a clever transformation could become an amazing entertaining space. Gain a foothold in a popular locale, a stroll to the rail, village, bus, bay and quick access into the city.
• Desirably nestled high from the road in a wide and leafy street
• High ceilings with picture rails, central lounge with fireplace
• Dining room adjoins the vintage kitchen with gas cooktop
• Leadlight features, large and sunny paved alfresco courtyard
• Gas point for heating, two generous beds with built-in robes
• Powder/laundry, attic storage, under house storage/workshop
• Explore the options including potential to add parking (STCA)
Disclaimer: All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Belle Property by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. The information contained herewith should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website
Thank you for your interest in 7 Carr Street, Waverton NSW 2060.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.