In a highly convenient location, adjacent to the rolling lawns of the St Edmunds ovals, a fabulous circa 1960 architect designed contemporary residence sympathetically extended and renovated to perfection. Featuring an array of superb lifestyle features, inclusive of generous formal and informal living spaces, effortlessly inviting resident and guests to the palatial decks methodically studded with Japanese maples.
A sublime Elm tree shades the rear, adding to the architecture of a well-structured and established garden which sprawls over the 1041m2 level parcel. Airy bedrooms, all generous in size with custom robes, luxurious walk in robe and ensuite to main, plus carpets and window treatments and sensibly divided from the living zones with an internal glass pivot door. High class appointments and a gracious free-flowing plan invite a calm lifestyle in the heart of Griffith.
• Heated plunge pool, self cleaning and mineralised water
• 1960 architect designed house, carefully extended and refurbished, double brick construction, double glazed windows, 179.4m2 living plus 45m2 garage approx.
• Side security remote gate, oversized double garage with beautiful garden studio/office adjoining
• Gleaming Miele kitchen, 900mm gas cook-top, big pantry, servery to covered alfresco, waterfall stone & seamless glass splash-back
• Security system, key less entry, Rinnai hot water, reverse cycle air conditioning, hardwood flooring
Thank you for your interest in 59 Frome Street, GRIFFITH ACT 2603.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.