5 minute walk to Henley Beach Road Café and Restaurant precinct
5 minute drive to the CBD
6.5 km to the Beach
Zoned for the new Adelaide Botanic High School, as well as Adelaide High School, Cowandilla and Torrensville Primary Schools amongst others, means you are spoilt for choice when it comes to education.
A quality built custom design, this home pays particular attention to detail. Everything has been thought of with tasteful and practical upgrades:
• Quality fixtures and fittings throughout including Blanco Appliances
• Monitored security system and Crimsafe security screens
• Remote access automatic roller door
• Plantation shutters to the front of the home
• Multi- zoned Ducted Reverse Cycle Air-conditioning
• Solar Energy System
• Uniti high-speed wireless broadband transceiver
• High speed network cabling between rooms
• Continuous gas hot water
• Plumbed Grey Water System + Rainwater tank
• Caesar Stone Benchtops
• Pura Tap
With three dedicated bedrooms and a flex space which could be used as a generous home office, second living space, kids retreat or as a fourth bedroom this home would be perfect for a family that has relatives come to stay or an entertainer who has their guests stay.
A spacious open plan kitchen, living, meals features Stainless Steel Blanco appliances, designer Caesar stone bench-tops and opens on to a jarrah lined courtyard for alfresco entertaining.
Roller blinds and tinted windows throughout assist the fully ducted multi-zone reverse cycle air conditioner to keep the area nice and cool in summer and cosy in winter.
Close enough to the city that the work commute is a breeze but far enough out that a spacious 4 bedroom home is achievable
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 58 Cowra Street, Mile End SA 5031.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.